THE BEST EYELINER TO SUIT YOUR EYE-SHAPE.September 14, 2022
8 MAKEUP TRICKS YOU SHOULD TRY.September 15, 2022
The secret to the best paintings are always a smooth and well-primed canvas. This totally applies to your make-up also, as your face is indeed your canvas ; so if you want long-lasting make up always start with just that.
- Moisturizer: After ensuring your face is clean and well dried, you’ll need to incorporate some moisture in to the skin, this will ensure that your make up glides on effortlessly when applying. A low/ non-scented moisturizer will do the trick such as: Simple water boost hydrating gel cream or Kaeso Moisturizer. Feel free to do this after your usual skincare routine especially involving serums.
- Primer: A good primer will help your make-up stay on all day without threat of shifting, especially if your skin is oily. Apply the primer to the T-zone of your face ( your forehead, nose, upper-lip area and chin) wait until it sets then onto the next step. A good example being Zaron oil block mattifier.
- Setting Spray: Yup! you read that right, setting spray isn’t solely for the end of make up but also can be applied during to ensure no movement. Setting spray before foundation helps the foundation to set on your face while still retaining an effortless glow; like the Zaron perfect finish and MAC studio fix fluid.
- Put on your make-up as usual, After Foundation and highlighting with concealer make sure you BAKE that face. For a minimum of 5 minutes, let the loose powder of choice sit whilst attending to other parts of your face. Airspun loose face powder does wonders at not leaving harsh lines.
- Once done with your full face, it’s time to re-use that setting spray to assure you an extra layer of protection and you’re all set for a full day of flawless makeup.
Pro-tip: Keep your compact powder on you just to touch up and keep the face looking freshly made up.