8 MAKEUP TRICKS YOU SHOULD TRY.September 15, 2022
- Not staying organized: This would mean rummaging through your make up kit in search of products or tools that ordinarily should’ve been within reach.
- Not prepping the skin: You must make sure to wash, cleanse, tone and moisturize your face to allow the makeup glide on better.
- Wrong blending motion for concealer: Don’t rub but dab in the product in to avoid moving the product.
- Remember blending can’t be overemphasized then set with loose powder.
- Bright harsh lines around brows: if the line meant for concealing above and under the brow are too bright then the concealer you’re using is too light. You should use a shade that’s as close to your skin as possible to avoid this.
- Excessive Application of Primer is also a problem starter. A pea sized amount suffices.
- Using wrong brushes: to ensure your look comes together well, you must ensure proper brushes for each part of your make-up. For lids a flat brush is best, for blending a fluffy brush.
- Packing Unnecessary Eye shadow: make sure to tap off excess product from the brush to avoid messy application on the eyes.
- Do not sleep in makeup: it’s incredibly harmful for you trapping dirt on your skin and risk collagen breakdown which leads to breakouts and even premature aging. Always try to wash it off.
- Poor blending of foundation: if you want great make up you’ll need to master your blending skills.
- Incorrect setting of under-eye area: not blending the under eye area properly before setting the concealer is totally wrong. You risk creasing forming around any pre-existing wrinkles. Make sure to look up while blending then set no creases.
- Resting your fingers on made up face: once done with the full face avoid touching your face with fingers while putting on final touches. Instead rest a powder puff against the face while doing touch-ups.
For a professional service or even consultation make sure to swing by the Wabio Place store, we’d love to have you